- 120 people for a seated event
- 200 people for a theater-style event
- 400 people for a standing reception
- Easy access to Oxford Porch and Redmond Garden
- Full smart-room system, including drop-down projection screen and data projector, wireless keyboard and mouse, integrated computer, and conference call system
About Governors Hall
At more than 1,970 square feet, Governors Hall is the centerpiece of the Miller-Ward Alumni House and a perfect setting for large receptions, banquets, and celebrations. Guests can socialize inside the hall, outside on the Oxford Porch, or in the adjacent interior spaces—the Walt Davis Room and Dooley’s Den. Whether you need open space for networking or a formal dinner setup, Governors Hall is the space for you.
Governors Hall pays tribute to more than eight decades of alumni leaders. Portraits of the past presidents of the Emory Alumni Board of Governors (now known as the Emory Alumni Board) decorate the walls of the house’s largest public space.