Reserving business or meeting space at the Miller-Ward Alumni House is convenient and affordable. Our comfortable, ready-to-use meeting rooms provide your workplace with the space you need to succeed. Whether you are planning a private gathering for 400, a seated dinner for 100, a board meeting at an executive conference table, or anything in-between, the Miller-Ward Alumni House has a comfortable, professional space with state-of-the-art equipment to facilitate your agenda.
Our meeting spaces offer full audiovisual capabilities, including a projection screen and data projector, wireless keyboard and mouse, integrated computer, and conference call system.
Miller-Ward is the perfect location to host Garden Greets. It has an open architecture which allows natural networking and conversations. It has a unique juxtaposition of being a large enough space but small enough to not feel overwhelmed or lost. I greatly enjoy events such as Garden Greets as it allows me to come back to campus and provide insight to those sitting in a seat who have the whole world in front of them.
-Melinda Sung 04Ox 06B, current chair of AWE
- Flexible meeting spaces for groups from 2–400
- Competitive pricing with in-town convenience
- Rooms fully integrated with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- Comfortable, home-like setting with conference center capabilities
- Complimentary, onsite parking
- Ideal for any professional event